How to Help
You don’t have to know how to sew to volunteer for ReMitts! Volunteers serve year-round every Tuesday at the ReMitts workshop. In addition, there are many volunteer opportunities to work from home.
Volunteers are needed to:
- Pick up sweaters at thrift shops.
- Wash sweaters at the laundromat.
- Cut apart felted sweaters.
- Create mitten kits from felted fabric.
- Cut fleece for lining.
- Sew mittens, using a sewing machine – at home or at the ReMitts workshop.
- Tack cuffs and attach buttons – at home or at ReMitts.
- Offer to display ReMitts mittens at your business.
Please email email@example.com to pursue volunteer opportunities.